Trade and DIY flat roofing supplier, Roof Depot, has announced the launch of a monthly Res-Tec training course.
Taking place at Roof Depot’s National Training Centre in Coventry, the courses will be delivered by Res-Tec specialists and will allow attendees to learn all about Res-Tec’s Flexitec 2020 System.
The schedule for the courses will consist of theory sessions which will include an introduction to the product, an overview of the application manual, information about when the product should be used as an overlay system and a number of question and answer opportunities.
It will also include multiple shared and individual practical sessions including application of Flexitec 2020 Primer to roofing felt, individual rig application, 1st and 2nd coat Flexitec 2020 resin application, and application of an anti-slip finish.
On successful completion of the course, attendees will:
- Learn the benefits, best practice installation and application techniques of the product first-hand
- Become a Res-Tec FlexiTec 2020 approved installer
- Be able to offer their customers an exclusive 20-year guarantee
- Be presented with training certificates
- Receive a take-home pack which includes an application manual, FlexiTec 2020 clothing and a trained installer van sticker.
Starting on 31st May, the courses cost £75.00 + VAT per person. Places on a course can be booked by calling the Roof Depot sales team on 02476 707700, find out more at https://www.roofdepot.co.uk/