“This partnership will enhance VMZINC’s already strong market presence by adding the expertise of SIG Zinc & Copper in the distribution of specialist construction materials.”
SIG Zinc & Copper has announced that it has entered into an agreement to become major GB distributors of the VMZINC range of rolled zinc roofing and cladding products.
The distributor says Zinc is among the most sustainable metals used in construction today and the VMZINC systems have been designed to complement a wide range of building materials and styles. Chosen for their sustainability and low maintenance requirements, SIG Zinc & Copper says the VMZINC products offer exceptional quality and a choice of patinas and finishes suitable for almost any project.
The range includes:
- Natural VMZINC which has a shiny metallic appearance when new and develops a patina over time.
- QUARTZ-ZINC which offers an appearance and texture that does not change over time.
- ANTHRA-ZINC with its visible grain matches the colour of slate and can blend in well with photovoltaic panels.
- AZENGAR is an engraved zinc which gives the product a matt heterogenous and light aspect.
- PIGMENTO finishes offer a unique range of colours: blue, green, brown, red and grey, plus two new additional colours – Storm Grey and Charcoal Blue – that enhance any building.
Andrew Ward, Senior Specification Manager at VMZINC, commented: “VMZINC have been developing their roofing and cladding products for over 180 years and have become synonymous for their high quality, innovation and environmentally sustainable design. This partnership will enhance VMZINC’s already strong market presence by adding the expertise of SIG Zinc & Copper in the distribution of specialist construction materials.”
Simon Walker, Category Manager at SIG Zinc & Copper, explained: “Through our relationship with market leading manufacturers, SIG Zinc & Copper can offer impartial advice on what is the best matched solution for your client’s brief. VMZINC’s product will join our existing portfolio of hard metal systems which comprises a range of zinc, copper aluminium and stainless-steel solutions.”
SIG Zinc & Copper says its product range is supported by a comprehensive design and detailing service from a fully conversant technical team, fabrication of bespoke designs and the supply of all materials through a nationwide network of roofing branches. When installed by an SIG Accredited Contractor, the systems also include a fully integrated warranty which covers the entire build-up.
If you would like to discuss your project please contact SIG Zinc & Copper on 0330 123 1820 or visit www.sigzincandcopper.co.uk.